Today, I’ll keep the mathematics short. There are only a few numbers that matter right now and that’s:
- 2 hours till we catch the ship to Athens. Let’s get the vacation rolling. Berlin and Paris, just around the corner.
That’s pretty much all the math I can think of right now, apart from:
- 20 kg each is what we’re allowed to take on the trip. We’re sharing a small luggage and wonder if they’ll give us trouble (the airline is pretty strict). We don’t even have scales, so we’ve taken turns in lifting it and coming out with our very own humble estimations.
- 5 is the number of dresses I’m taking.
- 4 items left on my to-do list.
- 28 hours till take-off.
- 12 boxes packed as we prepare to move out of our beloved apartment.
Photo taken mid-week. The photo on the wall is now in a box somewhere too.
My week has definitely had more numbers than these, but forgive me. All I can think of is packing and the trip. So this banana is off for a week of holidays and a couple of reunions with good friends.
Hold tight — I’ll be back before you know it.
Oh and by the way, how was your week in numbers?
The numbers came flowing in this week, mostly in the negative. I rummaged through my adolescent physics binder and came across this familiar formula:
disappointment + lack of motivation = major deflation
Any angst-ridden teenager is familiar with this bleak aspect of things, but let me tell you, at 25+1 major deflation sets in quite comfortably. But I’m going ahead of myself. It’s Monday so let’s get down to the Math, shall we?
Straight out of Beverly Hills, it seems
A special surprise
- 5 wasps located inside our balcony rail. How? Well part of it had rusted and so they sneaked in and were making a nest. Spotted them today and freaked out! I would have had a photo for this, if I weren’t too scared to go near the place.
- 10 bottle caps saved for a special project I’m working on. Soon to be revealed, hopefully.
I have this exact same door in a watercolor painting I bought 2 years ago. I wonder if it's from Chania originally.
- 1,853 words on the blog this week!
How was your week in numbers?