I’m still trying to figure out what day it is. All day today I thought it was Monday. Somewhere along the line, I checked my cellphone and realized that lo and behold, time can’t keep up with me and it’s already Tuesday. I had a few numbers I wanted to mention, so what the hell?
Play along, will you? Let’s go!
- 4 new prints to be framed. Well, make that 2, because I couldn’t help it. Came to Cyprus to discover 4 prints from the wonderfully talented Sam. Thanks ever so much! They look great on my bedroom wall.
- 1 point something weeks in Cyprus. Getting into the rhythm of things has been slow but I’m gradually getting there. Imminent move happening soon, as well as major renovation of my current apartment, but when all that happens, I’ll have some photos for you. It seems like eons from now.
- 5 blog posts this week. This is a phenomenal change back to routine again. I’ve missed the internet and blogging.
- 12 origami butterflies in all sorts of colors!
- 1 lovely dog that was happy to see me again!
- 3 yellow chairs I put together for my little classroom.
- 1 new sticker on my car. Just so you can tell it’s me (thanks to Gabbi!)
How was your week in numbers?