If we look past the fact that it’s not really Monday today, we can get right down to the Math of things. Let me break it down in numbers for you:
- 1 sale to Montreal. Thank you Stella for making my day with your wonderful message. I know that my plain yin and yang are going off to a great person!
- 1 guest at home (though that number has now increased to two since Monday. It’s a testosterone-dominated home). Our friend George came from Cyprus with a great card that’s currently on our fridge.
- 8 people who have shared their enthusiasm for the cycle journal. Spread the word — this will be a cool project and I need more people to make it work!!
- 22 artists (including myself) taking part on the BIG Greek Summer Giveaway!
- 2 little upcycled umbrellas. One of them was behind the shadow on the wall in a previous entry. This little cute pair is now available at my shop.
- 7 hours spent in a long photographic walk. We did stop to eat lunch and then some dessert too.
- 5 is the number of days we have left until Berlin (though it would have been 8 if this were posted on Monday).
- 2 is the number of ultra-cool charcoal illustrations I bought from Sam, of matouenpeluche. In fact, I’m getting 3, with the great sale she has going on in her shop right now. It’s a good thing too, because picking out favorite items is really hard with all those talented drawings she has on display.
How was your week in numbers?