The numbers came flowing in this week, mostly in the negative. I rummaged through my adolescent physics binder and came across this familiar formula:
disappointment + lack of motivation = major deflation
Any angst-ridden teenager is familiar with this bleak aspect of things, but let me tell you, at 25+1 major deflation sets in quite comfortably. But I’m going ahead of myself. It’s Monday so let’s get down to the Math, shall we?
- 137 is the number of photos I took this week.
- 12 (or thereabouts) is the number of photos that ended up being good (Sam, you’re not the only one!)
- 1 pair of new sandals this week! I simply fell in love. Don’t you just love them?
- 0.5 pair is OK. The clasp on the one sandal doesn’t work properly and the shop refuses to change the shoes or the faulty clasp. Aaaarrrgghhh!
- 2 new books in the mail, both on nutrition. I am trying to take on a new eating lifestyle based on the food-combining diet. It makes sense and so far my stomach has calmed down. I’m a sensitive one.
- 15 days until Berlin and Paris! Woohoo!
- 6 days until our friend George comes to visit from Cyprus. We only found out today, as this was a surprise we were meant to find out through snail mail. That card was never sent, so thank you MSN.
- 3 is the number of eggs I used in an attempt to make Eggs Benedict. Two worked out fine, but from the first one I only had the egg yolk left, which looked like babybel cheese by the time I was done. Great.
- 387.26 is how many Euros it would cost for me to be with my Mom and sister, who are having a wonderful reunion in Surrey right before graduation. I miss them so much, I actually checked for prices. Way over my non-existent budget.
- 1 present ready and sent to Estella, of Star of the East, for the swap she’s organizing on her blog. I love mail!
- 5 wasps located inside our balcony rail. How? Well part of it had rusted and so they sneaked in and were making a nest. Spotted them today and freaked out! I would have had a photo for this, if I weren’t too scared to go near the place.
- 10 bottle caps saved for a special project I’m working on. Soon to be revealed, hopefully.
- 1,853 words on the blog this week!
How was your week in numbers?