I knew that never in my wildest dreams would I have managed to complete this über-ambitious list, yet some force of motivation (that is truly beyond me) steered me forward so that now:
– Clean my apartment before I start moving out Ha! Did this last night, after a 5-hour power nap. Planned? No. Did it work? Yes!!
– Complete a video project. My mom hasn’t had a chance to visit me in my hole-of-an-apartment so I’m going to make a video giving her the entire one-minute tour (and that’s stretching it, to be honest). Will make it into something fun and artsy, no doubt. Filmed a short clip that lasted 7 minutes, in a first-person angle — so there was me pretending my mom had actually come to visit me and I was giving her the tour. We waited for a cab to drive by and everything, and had suitcase in hand etc. I couldn’t stop laughing because I actually got excited about this faux-visit and could see myself acting like a complete fool. Such fun!
– Start packing! It took a mere 3 hours. Whoa!
– Move a few of my basic things over to the new place. A few things? Pff! We moved the whole lot today, and so now, the boxes have spread like some disease across all rooms of the new place, waiting to find where they belong. I managed to unpack a few things now, and I always forget how different things look in different spaces. It’s going to take a while to make it homely, but it’s going to happen.
– Upload the hundred something photos that have been idly waiting on that darn camera chip. I still need to sort through them, but first step done.
– Add some new photos here and on flickr. One of these days…
– Open up my shop – or at least the main page with the banner or something. Coming soon!
– At least set up my beading workspace. I need to get back on the beading treadmill a.s.a.p. The first thing I put up and organized. Still haven’t taken a picture, but even if I did now it would look too tidy and unnatural. I like to work in a creative chaos.
[Here come my regulars:]
– Read on, dammit. Erm…when?
– Gym it up (definitely not happening today, haha!) Where did I pack my gym clothes again?