- The postman delivered.
- I caught myself thinking, “Did I really just make that?” It’s good that I still surprise myself often like that. It keeps me on my toes.
- I need to pick a new book to read. Will do so by closing eyes and randomly pulling one out of shelf because I simply cannot choose.
- In less than two weeks I have a sisterly reunion in the middle of nowhere Surrey. [Saving Atonement for plane reading – all pun intended]
- I laughed so much my cheeks hurt. Laughter bruised.
- Erm, Sun, can you come back please? It’s not fun anymore.
- I love pearls.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: